Here at The Law Offices of Marcia Payton, PLLC, we strongly believe that no one should simply plead guilty to a traffic violation - that is what the police, prosecutors, and the DMV are counting on! Don't assume you have to pay the fine and suffer the consequences of staggering fines/assessment fees, additional point(s) applied to your license, and an inevitable increase in your insurance premiums. If you simply pay your ticket, you open yourself up to all of these costly penalties and you have made an admission of guilt in the underlying matter. We can help you fight and beat your ticket!
- Why Choose Our Traffic Ticket Attorneys?
- 100s Of Cases Successfully Handled
- After-Hour Appointments Available
- Compassionate Representation & Aggressive Advocacy
- A Former Prosecutor Defending Your Rights
Call (914) 705-4502 today to request your FREE consultation!
Whatever the Traffic Violation, You Have Defense Options!
Our skilled and knowledgeable traffic lawyer can:
- Negotiate a reduction in fines
- Lower or even eliminate the attachment of points to your license
- Protect your license from possible suspension or revocation
- Aggressively argue on your behalf for dismissal
- Fight for your rights in and out of the courtroom
If you have been issued a traffic ticket of any kind, you simply cannot afford to go it alone. The smartest decision you can make is to hire a Westchester County traffic lawyer to fight for your rights and defend you from exorbitant fines and accumulated points today.
What Types of Violations Can You Fight?
Marcia Payton has successfully defended hundreds of traffic offenses throughout Westchester County. She understands the complexities involved in handling even the most straightforward traffic infractions and has a proven track record in attaining favorable resolutions involving drastically lowered fines, reductions in points and in many cases, outright dismissals. A former prosecutor for New York, she knows the strategies used by the district attorney’s office and uses those years of experiences to defend her clients.
We can provide representation for the following types of traffic offenses:
- Cell phone ticketing
- Reckless driving
- Driving with a suspended or revoked license
- Failure to stop or yield at the appropriate signs
- Failure to stop at a traffic signal
- Leaving the scene of an accident
This is not a comprehensive list of our services. Do not hesitate to get in touch with our Westchester County office to discover if our firm is the right fit for your unique case. You do not want to have to face potentially harsh penalties on your own.
Our legal team has a pattern of providing clients with comprehensive case strategies, resulting in favorable results time and again. Let us meet with you during a complimentary case consultation so that we can discuss your options and allow you to make an informed decision before you move forward with anything. We offer after-hour appointments in order to best work with your schedule.
Get your free case consultation with our aggressive defense team today – (914) 705-4502.