Let Us Help You Fight for Your Rights
Whatever legal challenges you and your family may be facing, our legal team has a firm understanding of New York family law, and we want to make your legal process as simple as possible. Family legal issues need to be handled with the utmost care and sensitivity, and that’s why you can count on Riebling & Payton, PLLC to find solutions that reflect your best interests. Our team is passionate, dedicated, and we know what our clients need. If you are seeking help in any of the above matters, contact us as soon as possible.
Call (914) 712-6878 today to speak with a family law lawyer from Riebling & Payton, PLLC.
We understand how important family matters are, and we know how to mediate, litigate, and negotiate when necessary. No matter what the situation may require, our seasoned attorney understands the nature of family courts and can offer you personalized guidance, so you can be better prepared for any bumps in the road that may lie ahead.
Our legal team provides services for the following family law matters:
- Child custody: Maintaining a strong connection with you and your child is important. If you and your partner are unable to compromise regarding the terms of custody, you’ll need legal representation to ensure your parental rights are preserved when the court issues a custody arrangement. In court, the judge will hear both sides of the case and ultimately make the decision based upon the best interests of the child.
- Child visitation: If you find yourself in a situation where you are unable to have visitation with your child, speak with our family law attorney as soon as possible. We may be able to file a petition to obtain visitation rights.
- Child protection services (CPS): Our attorney has extensive knowledge in litigating CPS matters in federal, state, and local courts of New York. If a report is filed against you for child abuse or neglect, it is critical to get in touch with us, as we may be able to prove that the CPS allegations are false allegations.
- Family offenses (Orders of Protection): If you have been a victim of a family offense through abuse, harassment, or another crime, we can help you secure an Order of Protection to keep you and your family safe from your attacker.
- Juvenile delinquency: If your child is under the age of 17 and has been arrested or charged with a crime, your best action is to get in touch with an attorney who can strongly advocate for your child, maximizing his/her chance at a positive outcome.